FOR THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF THE COMPETITORS WE HAVE DECIDED TO POSTPONED THE TOURNAMENT DUE TO COVID-19 UNTIL A FUTURE DATE IS FIGURED OUT
PLEASE KEEP COMING BACK FOR UPDATED INFORMATION
Event: 2020 Ontario Breaking & Martial Arts Championships – host of the USBA/WBA North American Breaking Championships
Location: Cobourg Community Centre located at 750 D’Arcy St, Cobourg, Ontario Canada K9A 0G1
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2020.
Time: Doors open at 8 am, start time at 9 am.
Nearest Airport: Pearson International Airport, Toronto
Cobourg Best Western, 930 Burnham St, Cobourg, ON K9A 2X9
Book your room by April 23, 2020 to receive the group discount. Just mention you are competing at the 2020 Ontario Breaking & Martial Arts Championships
- First Time Breaker
- Creative Multi-Directional Wood
- Creative Open
- Power Concrete (Hand, Elbow, Foot)
- Power Concrete Kick
- Power Wood (Hand, Elbow, Foot)
- Power Wood Foot (Machine)
- Team Creative Breaking
- High Jump.
Registration: By Saturday April 25, 2020- $35 first event, $10 each additional event. No “day of” registration. PLEASE REGISTER BY EARLY APRIL OR SOONER TO GUARANTEE YOUR BREAKING MATERIAL.
Material pricing: Boards- $3.00; Patio blocks- $3.25.
All prices listed are Canadian Dollars (CDN). Please check exchange rates.”
Community Stand Fee: $10.00 per breaking competitor.
GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR MOST MATERIAL BROKEN:
- Junior Breaking Grand Championships for Board
- Power Wood (Hand, Elbow, Stomp)- Must do all three to qualify- Total boards in all three
- 7 & Under
- 8-12 yrs old
- 13-17 yrs olld
- Adult Breaking Grand Championships
- Power Board & Concrete (Hand, Elbow, Stomp)- Must do all six to qualify- Total boards and blocks
- 18 & up
Rating info: All USBA/WBA members will receive the following points toward the World/National Ratings – First Place- 5 points, Second Place- 4 points, Third Place- 3 points.